Level 3 – Core Body Benchmark : Progression through Assessment (1 day)
- An overview of the GravityFit Science Base and focuses on assessing the Anti-Gravity Body Framework (ABF).
- Practical sessions learning to use the Core Body Benchmark online assessment tool for Wellness (levels 1-7). This includes assessing the ABF in terms of the Lumbar Core (LC) and Thoracic Core (TC) and developing exercise programs based on the specific Core Body Benchmark assessment.
- Obtain access to the Core Body Benchmark interactive website to perform official online CBB assessments (levels 1 – 7) and design customised training programs (Initial 12 month subscription included)
Have practical knowledge and understanding of:
- Why an assessment of spinal muscle tone (or ‘strength’) is important
- The background science underpinning the Core Body Benchmark assessment
- The Posture and Breathing Synergy tests and ‘Remedial Benchmark’ testing
- The ‘Core Body Benchmark’ wellness assessments to determine the strength of the spine with a focus on (1) Cervical Core (2) Thoracic Core (3) Lumbar Core
- Exercise prescription and progression techniques based on assessment results
Please following this link to book your course through AAP Education: